DISTINCT FEATURES OF LIBRARY
- Our library is fully computerized with the implementation of SOUL 2.0 (Library software from INFLIBNET) along with Bar code system.
- Two Library cards are given to the students at the time of admission to borrow textbooks.
- Display of new arrivals in the library Newspaper cutting, current topics and new arrival books.
- Free internet access to students and staff.
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Leisure card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Silence to be maintained.
- No personal belonging allowed inside the library.
- Issue books are not allowed to be taken inside the reading room.
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable.
- Books Collection- 17224
- Reference Books - 1368
- Journals - 46
- Magazines - 11
- Newspaper - 04
- Encyclopedia- 27
- Survey - 05
Library has subscribed to “National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-List).”
It is an initative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under the NME-ICT now funded by UGC, as college component under UGC- INFONET Digital Library Consortium.
The consortium subscribes to the following resources for its UGC funded 12B colleges/ institutions.
All electronic resources subscribed are available from the publisher’s web site. Following is the list of E-Resources, numbers of titles with link.
Every year an Orientation Program is arranged for the fresher’s in the month of the August/September so as to introduce them with the library collection, activities and services.
Best Library User Award
To encourage students to make efficient use of the library collection and its services “Best Library User Award” has been constituted from every academic year.
BOOK BANK SCHEMES
College library provides two books Book Bank Schemes to the financial weak students.